The Central Government has notified the appointment of six Additional Judges of the Karnataka High Court as Permanent High Court Judges after the Supreme Court collegium approved the proposal for the same last month.
As per a notification dated September 6, 2021, the following judges have been appointed as permanent judges:
- Justice Neranahalli Srinivasan Sanjay Gowda;
- Justice Jyoti Mulimani;
- Justice Rangaswamy Nataraj;
- Justice Hemant Chandangoudar;
- Justice Pradeep Singh Yerur; and
- Justice Maheshan Nagaprasanna.